In a Fog

Photograph by Antic Zlatko , National Geographic Your Shot

I always say that the best things happen unexpectedly and spontaneously, says Antic Zlatko , a member of our Your Shot community who captured this scene on the Tami River near his home in Pan evo, Serbia. It was taken on a cold winter day, but the ambience was magic the cold afternoon with the fog and the sun [shining] over it. I saw this through the window and had afterward gone on a walk with my kids. I made a few shots but I think this one shows the true ambience.

Zlatko s picture was featured in the Your Shot Daily Dozen .

This photo was submitted to Your Shot . Check out the new and improved website, where you can share photos, take part in assignments, lend your voice to stories, and connect with fellow photographers from around the globe.