Street Art, Tel Aviv

Photograph by Lydia Polimeni , Your Shot

I was captivated by this airbrushed artwork in an industrial section of Tel Aviv, Israel. It really appeared as if a window to another dimension had opened up. As you look at the picture you will also notice other artworks on the facade of the building.

What Makes This a Photo of the Day? I am delighted by this atypical "picture of a picture." I stared at it for a few minutes, wondering if the tiny dancers were actually real people photographed through a smudged window. Once that question was answered my eye took in the other details of the facade. This is a detail shot I want to spend time exploring. Alexa Keefe, Photo of the Day editor

This photo and caption were submitted to Your Shot . Check out the new and improved website, where you can share photos, take part in assignments, lend your voice to stories, and connect with fellow photographers from around the globe.