Turkish Air

Photograph by Francois Nadeau , National Geographic Your Shot

You cannot go to Cappadocia without taking a trip in a hot-air balloon and making some pictures it's a must! writes photographer Francois Nadeau . Most of the photographers were taking shots of the sunrise, the landscape, etc. But I was also attracted to what was under me the patterns, the little villages. So while I was taking pictures of other balloons and the sunrise and filming at the same time, I was keeping an eye under me for the best shot."

Nadeau s picture recently appeared in Your Shot s Daily Dozen

This photo was submitted to Your Shot . Check out the new and improved website, where you can share photos, take part in assignments, lend your voice to stories, and connect with fellow photographers from around the globe.