Museum of Islamic Art

Photograph by Zeqiant Wang , National Geographic Your Shot

A modern spin on Islamic architecture characterizes the exterior of the I.M. Pei-designed Museum of Islamic Art in Doha, Qatar. As a form of practice, Your Shot member Zeqiant Wang tries to capture the museum from different angles and in different light, here shooting in the early evening. I had already been waiting there for two hours when I saw a Qatari man in traditional clothes walk by, Wang writes. I got my camera ready fast. The walking posture of the man is perfect and can be called beautiful.

Wang s picture recently appeared in Your Shot s Daily Dozen .

This photo was submitted to Your Shot . Check out the new and improved website, where you can share photos, take part in assignments, lend your voice to stories, and connect with fellow photographers from around the globe.